The cost of Toyota’s mid-sized hybrid SUV, the Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder, has increased. The strong-hybrid versions of the car will now cost Rs 50,000 more in the Indian market due to this adjustment. When these modifications take effect, the price tags for the model’s S, G, and V trims will reflect the numerical difference. The hybrid SUV now has a starting price of Rs 15.61 lakh (ex-showroom) for the S trim and a maximum price of Rs 19.49 lakh (ex-showroom) for the V trim.
It should be noted that the Japanese carmaker has never before altered the cost of the Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder. To offset the increased expenses of manufacturing cars, the corporation has been increasing the price of other models like the Toyota Fortuner.
The Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder, one of the first hybrid vehicles in its market, was created in collaboration with Maruti Suzuki. The 1.5-litre Toyota TNGA Atkinson Cycle engine, connected to an eCVT gearbox, and producing 92 horsepower and 122 Nm of peak torque, is what the car’s hybrid trims depend on for power. An electric motor with 79 horsepower and 141 pound-feet of torque is added to the engine to assist the engine, producing 114 horsepower.
According to Toyota, a 0.76kWh lithium-ion battery powers the powerful hybrid system and offers a 29.97kph fuel efficiency. In addition to the hybrid model, a CNG version of the Toyota Hyryder is available on the market that promises users 26.6 kilometres per kilogramme of fuel. The SUV has a competitive advantage over its segment rivals thanks to these figures. In India, the Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder competes explicitly with other vehicles, including the Hyundai Creta and Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be