Japanese automaker Toyota has made all preparations to participate in the Indian Auto Expo, which will be organized for the public from January 13 to 18, 2023. The company will showcase global models, including the GR Corolla hatchback, hybrids, PHEVs, hydrogen-powered cars and electric vehicles. At the same time, Toyota is about to launch the new Toyota Hyryder CNG this time.
Its powertrain generates 88bhp power and 121.5Nm torque in CNG mode. In petrol mode, this engine generates 101bhp and 137Nm of torque. The CNG will be offered only with a 5-speed manual gearbox. While powering the XL6, the CNG-kitted engine is expected to return a mileage of 26.32km/kg.
The car also gets a 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, connected car tech, full-LED headlamps, ambient interior lighting, 6 airbags, ABS with EBD, and ESP (Electronic Stability Program).
If you want to buy this car, you can book it by paying only a token amount of Rs 25,000. You can book it online or by visiting a Toyota dealership. It can be brought with two engine options. Suzuki’s 1.5L NA petrol comes with a mild hybrid technology, and a 1.5L petrol comes with Toyota’s strong hybrid technology. The CNG kit could be offered with the Maruti-sourced 1.5-litre K15C, 4-cylinder engine from the Toyota Hyrider.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be