In the nation, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has begun to distribute the Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG variations. It is offered in the mid-spec S and G trims, which range in cost from Rs 13.23 lakh to Rs 15.29 lakh. The normal 1.5L Toyota Hyryder S and G versions cost Rs 15.11 lakh and Rs 17.49 lakh, correspondingly, while the CNG equivalents are about Rs 95,000 extra premium.
The latest Toyota Hyryder CNG has a 1.5L K15 powertrain that, like the Grand Vitara CNG, produces a maximum of 88 horsepower and 121.5 Nm of performance when operated on compressed natural gas. It has about 13 bhp less output and 14.5 Nm less torque than the petrol version. The moderate combination variation of the normal gasoline engine is reported to produce 103 horsepower and 136 Nm of performance. The only transmission option for the SUV’s CNG models is a 5-speed conventional. The Hyryder CNG claims to have a 26.6 km/kg fuel economy.
Its layout and functionality haven’t been altered. The Toyota Hyryder CNG S trim comes with a 4-speaker auditory device, connected car technology, a compound smartplay entertainment systems unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto interoperability, Alexa and Google additional help, overturn parking webcam, and stability control. It also has steering-mounted restrictions and paddle shifters. Read – Toyota to Launch SUV Coupe Based on Fronx This Year.
the updated mobile device accessibility, a 9-inch smartplay entertainment systems unit, a 6-speaker Arkamys audio system, acoustic indoor illumination, auto-folding external side mirrors, cordless plugging, a scenic sunroof, edge and curtain airbags (for a total of 6 airbags), computerised stabilisation programme (ESP), ABS (anti-lock braking system) with EBD (electrical brakeforce distribution), back wheel flapper and wipe down, and chrome display line garnish.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be