Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) has just launched Innova High Cross MPV in India. The MPV’s starting price is Rs 18.3 lakh for the base model, and the top-end Strong Hybrid variant costs Rs 28.97 lakh (both ex-showroom, India). For Rs. 50,000, you may reserve this vehicle online or at your local dealership. You can book this car online or at your nearest dealership for Rs. 50,000.
Innova Hycross MPV
The Innova Hycross MPV comes in two variants, G and GX, while the petrol hybrid model is offered in VX, ZX, and ZX(O) variants. The top-tier ZX and ZX(O) versions are only available with a 7-seat configuration, in contrast to the G, GX, and VX variants, which provide both 7- and 8-seat configurations.
The waiting period extends up to 1 year.
If you have booked this car, you will have to wait a long time. The waiting period for this car is up to 1 year, while the lower variant of Strong Hybrid is around 10 months.
Innova Hycross MPV Engine
The Innova Hycross comes with two engine options – a 2.0-litre NA petrol engine and a 2.0-litre Atkinson cycle string hybrid petrol engine. The hybrid powertrain generates 184hp and comes mated to an e-drive transmission. The non-hybrid petrol engine generates 172hp power and 205Nm torque.
A 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
Dual-zone climate control.
A 9-speaker JBL audio system seat.
In terms of safety features, the car gets 6 airbags, hill start assists, electric parking brake with auto hold, ABS with EBD, front and rear parking sensors, and Toyota Safety Sense, i.e. adaptive cruise control, lane trace assistance, Includes ADAS technology including the rear. Also available are cross-traffic alerts, blind-spot monitors, pre-crash safety (warning), and auto high beam.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be