In 2023, if you have planned to buy a luxurious vehicle, but due to a low budget, you need help understanding which model to take, then there is no need to worry. You can also find many great car models in the range of three to five lakh rupees.
Maruti Suzuki Alto
The Alto car from Maruti Suzuki comes from Rs 3.15 Lakh to Rs 4.84 Lakh. It gets a 796cc engine and gets a maximum mileage of 31.5 km. Maruti Suzuki Alto is available in Petrol and CNG option and is mated to Manual transmission.
Maruti Alto K10
Another car, Maruti Alto K10, is also within five lakh rupees. Its price ranges from Rs 3.99 lakh to Rs 5.83 lakh. A 998cc petrol engine is given in this car, and it also gives a tremendous mileage of 24km. The car has a manual and automatic option with 4-seater and 5-seater options.
Renault KWID comes with a petrol engine with an engine power of 999cc and maximum mileage of 22 km. The Kwid can be bought in the range of Rs 4.64 lakh to Rs 5.99 lakh and comes in four trims – RXL, RXL (O), RXT, and Climber. This car can be bought for Rs 4.64 lakh to Rs 5.99 lakh.
The Hyundai Santro, which comes between Rs 4.67 to 6.47 Lakh, is also a good option. It is available in manual and automatic engines with 1086cc petrol or CNG. Also, this car has a maximum mileage of 20 to 30 km.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be