This year has been great for SUV cars. This year auto companies have launched many new SUV models in the Indian market. You can see the top 5 SUVs launched this year if you want to buy a new SUV car.
Maruti Grand Vitara:
Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara was launched this year. In India, it competes with cool SUV cars like Hyundai Creta and Kia Seltos. This car comes with a perfect design and excellent engine specifications. This car is available in the market with 2 engine options. This model is one of the affordable hybrid cars. The ex-showroom price of the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara is Rs 10.45-19.65 lakh.
Toyota Urban Cruiser Hybrider:
The Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyrider is the second hybrid mid-size SUV in India. Toyota Hyrider has been launched to compete with top models like Hyundai Creta, Maruti Grand Vitara, Kia Seltos, Volkswagen Taigun and Skoda Kushaq. Its ex-showroom price ranges from Rs 10.48 lakh to Rs 18.99 lakh. The Hyrider and the Grand Vitara are technically the same cars. Both the cars return a mileage of 27.97 kmpl.
Jeep Meridian has been launched at an initial ex-showroom price of Rs. 29.90 lakhs. Now this car has become one of India’s premium 7-seater cars. This model gives you an off-road as well as on-road riding experience. The Jeep Meridian, apart from competing with the Skoda Kodiaq, also gives tough competition to the Toyota Fortuner. You will get a 2.0L diesel engine option in this car.
The facelift version of Hyundai Venue was launched in June this year. Now you are getting this car with a new design and updated features. With these updates, the car gives tough competition to SUVs like Kia Sonet and Maruti Brezza in India. This car is available in the market with 3 engine options. Whereas the ex-showroom price of its base variant is Rs 7.53 lakh.
Mahindra Scorpio N:
Mahindra Scorpio N is one such SUV which has been in strong demand since its launch. Its starting ex-showroom price in the domestic market is 11.99 lakhs. Many changes and updates have been made to the new version of Mahindra Scorpio. There has been a record booking of this car in the domestic market. In this car, you get 2 engine options – 2.0L turbo petrol and 2.2L turbo diesel engine.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be