MPV Segment is a popular segment of the Indian auto sector in which upcoming vehicles are preferred for multi-purpose use. These MPVs are used in domestic and commercial works.
The year 2022 is about to end, in which today, we are telling you about those Top 5 Best Selling MPVs which have been bought the most within a year.
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has become the best-selling MPV in the country along with its company. The company sold 1,21,541 units of this MPV in the year 2022. Maruti Ertiga ranges between Rs 8.35 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) to Rs 12.79 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Engine and Mileage
This MPV has a 1.5-litre petrol engine of 1462 cc, based on mild hybrid technology. This engine generates 103 PS of power and 137 Nm of peak torque. A 5-speed manual and 6-speed torque converter transmission have been given with this engine. Regarding mileage, Maruti Suzuki claims that this MPV provides a mileage of 20.51 kmpl on petrol and 26.11 kmpl on CNG kit.
The Kia Carens are the new MPV to enter this segment, which Kia Motors introduced in the domestic market of India in January 2022. The company sold around 59,561 units of this MPV in the year 2022. The ex-showroom price of Kia Carens (Delhi) starts from Rs.10 lakh, which goes up to Rs.18 lakh for the top model.
Kia Carens Engine And Transmission
Kia Motors has given the option of two engines in this MPV, in which the first engine is a 1.5-litre petrol engine that generates power of 115 PS and a peak torque of 144 Nm. A 6-speed manual transmission has been given with this engine.
The other petrol engine option is the 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine that generates 140 PS of power and 242 Nm of peak torque. There is a choice of a 6-speed manual and a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission with this engine. Apart from this, a 1.5-litre diesel engine has also been given, with the option of a 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic transmission.
Kia Motors claims that this MPV returns a mileage of 16.2 kmpl on petrol and 21.3 kmpl on diesel. This mileage has been certified by ARAI.
Toyota Innova is an old and popular MPV segment, with 56,533 units sold by the company in 2022. The company has recently introduced its updated version of the Toyota Innova HyCross. Toyota Innova’s price starts at Rs 18.09 Lakh and goes up to Rs 23.83 Lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be