Currently, much attention is being given to vehicle safety features in India. Now, customers are also showing a lot of awareness about its safety features while buying a new vehicle. At present, the ADAS system is becoming very popular in cars. Many security features are included in this system. Today we will tell you about some cars coming with this system in India.
MG Astor is one of the best ADAS cars in India, which is quite popular in its segment. Level 2 ADAS system is available in this car, in which many features have been given. Looking at its features, customers like this car a lot. The car’s advanced driving assist system includes features such as adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, lane departure alarm, lane departure mitigation, blind spot alert, rear cross-traffic assist, frontal collision alarm, automatic emergency braking, high beam assist and speed assist system. see you.
Mahindra XUV 700 is also one of the safest cars in India. Mahindra has equipped the XUV 700 with ADAS Level 2 features. It is currently one of India’s best cars with the ADAS system. ADAS system in Mahindra XUV 700 includes front collision alert, automatic emergency braking, lane keeping assist, lane departure alarm, lane departure mitigation, adaptive cruise control, and traffic sign recognition; features like Smart Pilot Assist and High Beam Assist are available.
Honda City E Hybrid
The Honda City E-Hybrid gets a hybrid engine and a host of advanced technologies, including an ADAS system. The Honda City E Hybrid equipped with ADAS Level 2 gets Lane Keep Assist, Collision Mitigation Braking, Lane Departure Mitigation, Adaptive Cruise Control and Auto Headlamp Beam as features.
MG ZS EV
This MG electric car also comes with an ADAS level 1 safety system. The ADAS safety system found in this car includes Lane Change Assist, Blind Spot Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Alert and many other features.
The new facelifted Hyundai Tucson has created many headlines since its launch. Its eye-catching design and updated and refurbished exterior have been the talk of the town. ADAS Level 2 has been offered in this car. Its ADAS system includes features like Frontal Collision Alert, Lane Keep Assist, Lane Departure Alert, Driver Attention Alert and High Beam Assist.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be