Sedan cars are well-liked after the hatchback segment in India due to the price, leg space, design, features and mileage of these sedan cars. Due to this, sedans of almost every major company, from Maruti Suzuki to Hyundai Motors, are present in this segment.
Among the cars in the sedan segment, today we are talking about the Top 4 Affordable Sedan Cars, which can become the best option for low budget with great features, design and mileage.
The Hyundai Aura is the lowest-priced car in the sedan segment. Whose five trims are available in the market? The price of this car starts from Rs.6.09 Lakhs and goes up to Rs.8.87 Lakhs.
Hyundai Aura Engine and Transmission
In Hyundai Aura, the company has given the option of two engines. The first is a 1.2-litre petrol engine that generates 83 PS of power and 114 Nm of peak torque. The second engine is a 1-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 100 PS of power and 172 Nm of peak torque. With both these engines, the option of a 5-speed manual and AMT transmission has been given. The mileage of this sedan ranges from 20.1 km to 20.5 km.
Hyundai Aura Features
In Hyundai Aura, the company offers features like an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity, a wireless phone charger, an auto air conditioner, cruiser control and 402 litres of boot space.
Tata Tigor is the only sedan car of its company, with a starting price of Rs 6.10 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), and this price goes up to Rs 8.84 lakh for the top model. Four variants of this sedan are available in the market. In this sedan, the company has given 419 litres of boot space.
Tata Tigor Engine and Transmission
In Tata Tigor, the company has given a 1.2-litre petrol engine. This engine generates 86 PS of power and 113 Nm of peak torque. A 5-speed manual transmission is available with this engine. Tata Tigor’s mileage, according to the company, is 19.27 kilometres per litre.
Tata Tigor Features
The Tata Tigor has features like rain-sensing wipers, push-button start-stop bonnet, keyless entry, auto AC, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment technique with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity.
Maruti Dzire is the lowest-priced sedan car of its company, which is liked for its design, price, and mileage. The price of this car starts from Rs.6.24 Lakhs and goes up to Rs.9.18 Lakhs. This price is (ex-showroom, Delhi). Four variants of this sedan are present in the market for sale. Maruti Dzire offers 378 litres of boot space.
Maruti Dzire Engine and Transmission
The engine given in Maruti Dzire is a 1.2 liter Dual Jet petrol engine which can generate power of 90 PS and peak torque of 113 Nm. A 5-speed standard gearbox has been given with this engine. According to Maruti Suzuki, the sedan returns a mileage of 22.61 km on petrol and 31.12 km on CNG.
Maruti Dzire Features
Maruti Dzire gets features like a touchscreen infotainment system with the connectivity of Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, cruise control, auto folding RVM, push-button engine start and stop and auto AC.
Honda Amaze is a premium sedan car whose three trims have been launched by the company in the market. The ex-showroom price of this sedan in Delhi starts from Rs. 6.63 lakhs and goes up to Rs. 11.50 lakhs. The boot space of the Honda Amaze is 480 litres.
Honda Amaze Engine and Transmission
Honda Amaze has given 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine. With both these engines, the company has been given the option of a 5-speed manual and CVT gearbox. The mileage of the Honda Amaze is 18.6 km on petrol and 24.7 km on diesel.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be