The majority of Indian automakers are concentrating more on SUVs. Comfortable and sporty cars have virtually disappeared from the market. This year, new vehicles, including the refreshed Honda City, the latest generation Hyundai Verna, and the Skoda Octavia RS iV Hybrid, will hit the market, revitalizing the sedan segment. Here is everything you should know about them:
New-Gen Hyundai Verna:
The new generation Hyundai Verna is now available for bookings for Rs. 25,000. It comes in EX, S, SX, and SX (O) variants. Nine color schemes, including three new hues, will be available for the 2023 Hyundai Verna at retail (white, black, and brown). It is confirmed to feature a new 1.5-liter turbocharged petrol engine with about 160 PS.
The engine, which can generate slightly more than 250 Nm, will take the place of the 1.4-liter turbo unit throughout the whole lineup of Hyundai and Kia vehicles. While the standard 1.5-liter NA petrol will only be available with an MT or a CVT, it will be paired with a six-speed manual transmission or a seven-speed DCT. The new-generation Verna will debut in April or May with a completely reworked look and interior.
Skoda Octavia RS iV Hybrid:
The Octavia sedan’s RS iV hybrid version, which offers a variety of cosmetic and performance enhancements over the standard model, is anticipated to be on sale from Skoda India later this year. Under the hood, a 1.4-liter, four-cylinder, TSI gasoline engine with 150 horsepower and an electric motor with 116 horsepower work together to generate a maximum output of 245 horsepower and 400 Nm of torque.
2023 Honda City Facelift:
In a few weeks, the redesigned Honda City will go on sale in India. Before client test drives can begin, they will arrive at stores in early March 2023. The 2023 Honda City will have an updated front fascia with a new grille, bumper, and alloy wheels.
The facelift is merely a mid-life upgrade, so there shouldn’t be any significant alterations at the back. Both the 1.5-liter NA gasoline engine now in use and the 1.5-liter hybrid solid petrol engines will be RDE and E20 compliant. The former will be paired with either a six-speed manual transmission (MT) or a CVT, while the latter will only be offered with an e-CVT. More variations of the powerful hybrid version will be available.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be