The new-generation Verna car was supposed to be unveiled by Hyundai at the 2023 Auto Expo, but that didn’t transpire. Additionally, the business is putting the finishing touches on a new compact SUV with the internal codename Ai3, which will compete with the Tata Punch. Before the season is through, Hyundai will introduce these two brand-new vehicles.
NEW HYUNDAI VERNA
On Indian highways, the newest Verna has often been seen in testing mode. According to reports, Hyundai accelerated the manufacturing of the redesigned Verna since the new Creta’s introduction was postponed until 2024. The new model will be larger and share aesthetic elements with the Elantra sedan with worldwide specifications. The larger size will enable Hyundai to increase interior space.
The new-generation Verna will be dressed in the brand’s parametric jewel design grille, full LED headlights, fastback-styled bodywork with a slanted top, and bifurcated headlights. The latest design will have a totally different appearance with a dual-screen interface for the instrument cluster and one for multimedia. a gasoline engine
HYUNDAI AI3 CUV
Prior to Diwali, over the holiday period, Hyundai will introduce the new Ai3 compact SUV to the nation. The Tata Punch and the Nissan Magnite, among others, will be competing alongside the upcoming prototype. The forthcoming Hyundai Ai3 has reportedly been sighted in South Korea, however evaluation of the revamped vehicle has not yet begun there.
The Hyundai K1 prototype, which already supports the Hyundai Casper, will serve as the foundation for the upcoming Ai3 SUV. Spy photos, nevertheless, show that the SUV will be very dissimilar from the Casper. It will resemble the Venue small SUV in terms of appearance. It will probably be slightly broader than the standard model, with a wheelbase of about 3.7 to 3.8 metres.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be