The year 2022 has been very special for the auto industry. Many great cars have been launched this year, from electric vehicles to CNG. At the same time, by the end of the year, some other cars can also knock on the Indian market.
HYUNDAI IONIQ 5
The official bookings for the new Ioniq 5 electric crossover will begin on December 20, 2022. The model will come to India as a CBU (Completely Built-Up Unit) and is expected to be priced at around Rs.60 lakh. Based on the brand’s E-GMP platform, the Hyundai Ioniq 5 could offer 72.6kWh and 58kWh battery pack options. Talking about the range, this electric car can give a range of 481 km on a single charge.
MARUTI GRAND VITARA CNG/TOYOTA HYDRAULIC CNG
Maruti Grand Vitara and Toyota Highrider were one of the biggest launches of this year. There has been a good demand for these vehicles during the festive season. Because of this, the company has decided to bring its CAG version. The CNG versions of the newly launched Maruti Grand Vitara and Toyota Highrider SUVs are reported to go on sale in December 2022. However, the company has yet to announce its official launch.
Toyota has already started taking pre-orders for the Hyrider CNG model at an initial amount of Rs 25,000. Both the CNG SUVs will come with a 1.5L naturally aspirated petrol engine, which will be mated to a factory-fitted CNG kit. Let us tell you that the same setup is already being given in XL6, which can give a 26.32 km/kg mileage.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be