In the new year, many new cars are to be introduced in the Indian market by car companies. Some of these cars can be launched in the market in January. Companies like Maruti and Mahindra, Audi, Mercedes, and BMW are also preparing for this, but the companies still need to give official information.
According to media reports, we are giving you information about which cars can be launched in January.
According to media reports, Audi A3 2023 and Q8 e-Tron can be launched by the German car company Audi in January. The company can launch the A3 2023 at an ex-showroom price of around Rs 35 lakh. According to the information, a 1.4-litre engine can be found in it, due to which the car will get 150 bhp and 250-newton meters of torque. And the second product of the company will be the Q8 e-Tron.
Mercedes Benz AMG E53
According to media reports, AMG E53 Cabriolet can also be launched by Mercedes in January. The company can introduce it in the Indian market as a CBU. It will share the same engine as the E53 sedan and GLE 53 coupe SUV. Due to this, the car will get 435 horsepower and 249 newton meters of torque. Its ex-showroom price can be around Rs 1.30 crore.
According to media reports, another German luxury car maker BMW is also preparing to launch several cars in January. These include the best cars like i-7 Electric, New Generation X-1, X-7 Facelift, New Generation Seven Series, and Three Series Gran Limousine.
Jimny can also be launched from Maruti. This SUV of the company has been waiting for a long time. Jimny has been spied testing several times. It is expected that the company will launch it at the Auto Expo. The company has informed us that two SUVs will be launched at the Auto Expo, and an electric SUV will also be showcased.
Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG
The Urban Cruiser Hyryder was launched some time back by the Japanese car company Toyota as a mid-size SUV. The SUV has been launched in petrol and hybrid variants. But its CNG version can also be launched in January. Its prices are yet to be announced on the company’s official website.
Hyundai Ioniq-5 will also be launched in January. The company has started booking for this from 21 December 2022.
Mahindra can launch two SUVs in January 2023. Both SUVs can be electric. The XUV400 can be brought in January; the company introduced this SUV last year. Apart from this, the company can also introduce the electric avatar of KUV100 in January.
Mahindra Thar Two-Wheel Drive
The cheaper version of Thar will come from the market from Mahindra. According to media reports, its two-wheel drive version can be launched in January. The current Thar comes with four-wheel drive.
According to media reports, Citroën may also introduce its first electric car in the Indian market in January. The company may launch the electric version of the current C3 in January. This has been seen many times during testing.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be