2022 has been very exciting for the automobile industry. This year many new models have entered the Indian market. Many new cars have also been launched this year in the small car segment. Maruti Suzuki and Citroën have launched 4 affordable models in India.
Here we are giving you information about these four cars.
The updated Maruti Suzuki Baleno has launched in February 2022 at an introductory price of Rs 6.35 lakh. The hatchback gets significant styling changes and feature upgrades. It gets a 9.0-inch SmartPlay Pro+ touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity, Amazon Alexa support, voice command support, 360-degree camera, heads-up display, auto-dimming IRVMs, Suzuki’s Connect connected car tech, automatic climate control and an Arkamys. Surround Sound System. Under the hood, the new Maruti Baleno gets a 1.2L, 4-cylinder Dualjet K12N petrol engine that is good for 90bhp.
Maruti Suzuki WagonR
Maruti Suzuki updated the WagonR hatchback last year. This model comes with updated 1.0L and 1.2L petrol engines, which use DualJet, Dual VVT, ISS (Idle Start-Stop) and Cooled EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) technology.
The Maruti WagonR comes in two new, dual-tone colour options – Magma Gray with a Black roof and Gallant Red with a Black roof. It also gets blacked-out alloy wheels, new colour upholstery, hill start assist function and dual airbags.
Maruti Suzuki Alto K10
Launched in August 2022, the new generation Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 comes with a much-improved design, upmarket interiors and a 67bhp, 1.0L K10C petrol engine. The new model of the hatchback is based on the HeartTech platform and is longer and taller than the Alto 800. Its wheelbase is 20 mm longer than that of the Alto 800. The new Maruti Alto K10 has a 7.0-inch SmartPlay infotainment system with smartphone connectivity. Features like a digital speedometer, steering-mounted controls and a four-speaker audio system are also available.
The Citron C3 is India’s first mass-market offering from the French automaker. The hatchback is available in Live and Feel trims for Rs 5.71 lakh and Rs 8.06 lakh, respectively. It can be had with a 1.2L, 3-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol or a 1.2L, 3-cylinder turbo petrol engine. While the former makes 82bhp and 115Nm, the latter is suitable for 110bhp along with 190Nm. Transmission options are a 5-speed manual (1.2L NA) and 6-speed manual gearbox (1.2L turbo-petrol).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be