Tata Motors is set to introduce the Red Dark Edition of its popular SUV tomorrow, i.e., February 22, 2023. The company has released a teaser on its official social media site, confirming the launch of the Red Dark Edition. Many of the latest features, like ADAS and the 10.25-inch infotainment system, are seen in these cars.
Tata Harrier, Safari and Nexon Red Dark Edition are being brought with diesel and petrol engines. Coming to the Tata Harrier and Safari, both the SUVs will be powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine capable of producing 170 bhp power. Tata Nexon will use a 1.2-litre diesel engine and a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine. Both these engines will generate power of 108 bhp and 118 bhp, respectively.
Harrier and Safari will come with six-speed manual and automatic transmissions for transmission. In addition, a 6-speed MT/AMT will be on offer in the Nexon.
The Harrier and Safari will be based on their 2023 versions, equipped with ADAS safety features, a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, 360-degree cameras and a host of safety features. Features include:
- Punch projector headlamps.
- LED DRLs.
- LED taillights.
- 16-inch dual-tone alloy wheels.
- Automatic headlamps.
- Rain-sensing wipers.
- A semi-digital instrument cluster.
- A rear parking camera.
- Automatic climate control.
- Cooled glove box.
A puddle lamp can be seen.
Currently, the price of Tata Nexon ranges from Rs 7.80 lakh to Rs 14.30 lakh. The price of Tata Harrier starts at Rs 14.99 Lakh and goes up to Rs 22.60 Lakh. Tata Safari’s price ranges from Rs 15.65 Lakh to Rs 24.01 Lakh (all prices ex-showroom). The Red Dark editions of all these Tata SUVs are expected to be a bit expensive.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be