The Hyundai i20 N Line’s gorgeous design, which emphasises driving experience, is supported by a large range of amenities and deserving top-of-the-line enhancements. Well over a year earlier, Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) released the i20 N Line on the Indian marketplace. One of the top sellers in its category, the sporty variant of the upscale subcompact really delivered! The i20 is certainly a head-turner, but the N Line variation raised the bar even higher in terms of appearance and other features.
The Hyundai i20 N Line is available in the top-tier N6 and N8 derivatives. It is packed with characteristics and innovations, and the exterior design tops them all. The i20 N Line differs from the conventional i20 in that it has interior and aesthetic upgrades, as well as some technological changes and a sportier thunderous exhaust.
The i20 N Line draws layout cues from Hyundai’s championship-winning WRC race cars. It has a more streamlined innovative bumper, N Line manufacturer on the predominant grille that is shaped like a checkered flag, assertive bonnet creases, a new set of 17-inch dual-tone diamond cut alloy wheels with juxtaposition red callipers, and a stark comparison roof finish.
Along with a redesigned bumper, dual exhaust tips, and a fake rear fascia, clients will also receive these features. Similar to the numerous exterior improvements, the cabin also receives a plethora of changes, significantly setting it apart from the basic model. The cabin decor is all-black, and there are N Line-specific embellishments throughout.
To significantly enhance the sporty appearance, one would acquire distinction seat piping, N Line highlights on the gearstick and multipurpose steering wheel, leather seats with a checkered flag layout, and contrasting red interior accents. A seven-speaker Bose luxury music unit, a 10.25-inch HD smartplay infotainment system with navigational and BlueLink networking, as well as support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, are all included in the Hyundai i20 N Line’s feature list.
Its reputation as the best racing vehicle in terms of aesthetics and efficiency in its group is enhanced by the firmer adjustment for better handling and the sharper thunderous tone. When you’re driving, the extremely dynamic chassis comes in useful, and the improved braking ability and general maneuverability make you smile widely.
With an estimated fuel economy of 20 km/l for the conventional model and 20.25 km/l for the DCT, it is also practical, which is even more significant. In addition, Hyundai offers Wonder Warranty plans with complimentary BlueLink access and three years of maintenance support. Additionally, customers will have a huge spectrum of colour options, including Fiery Red with Black Roof, Thunder Blue, Titan Grey, Fiery Red, Thunder Blue, and Polar White.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be