Mahindra Bolero is another name of strength; now, with a huge change in the look, the features will also create havoc; it is learned that this time this new avatar of Bolero will come in two colour exteriors. In front of this 7 Seater variant of Mahindra Bolero, Ertiga, and Innova will miss sixes, which will create havoc with its powerful features; according to reports, this time, the company has installed two airbags in the Vehicle and changed the dashboard and upholstery. Mahindra has added many new features to this new Bolero.
What is the price of this variant of Bolero?
Mahindra Bolero has priced between Rs 8.85 lakh to Rs 9.86 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai). Mahindra Bolero is quite famous in small towns. The introduction of dual airbags has increased the prices of all variants of the Bolero from Rs 14,000 to Rs 16,000 as against earlier.
New Mahindra Bolero Engine:
A 1.5-litre diesel engine is included in the A model. This is the model’s current power plant. This engine produces 75 horsepower and 210 Nm of maximum torque. A 5-speed manual transmission is also available with this engine. The company claims that this SUV can travel 16.7 km on a single litre of fuel. Next Generation Scorpio is another project being worked on by Mahindra. It will shortly be launched in India. This Vehicle has a three-cylinder engine. It significantly increases the car’s speed.
Mahindra Bolero New Features:
With this new Vehicle, the company can also introduce some new features. The business, however, has yet to make an official announcement regarding it. In this car’s front, you can find the housing for the fog lamps. Although the Vehicle’s headlights don’t change, the interior of the Vehicle does have certain modifications. You may now also replace the car’s new cabin. This model will include more standard features than previous models, such as ABS, EBD, and parking sensors.
Mahindra Bolero New Variant Colors:
This year will see the release of the new Mahindra Bolero, which will have improved styling and the newest features. New Mahindra Bolero Airbags, Features, & Appearance The Bolero’s dashboard has undergone a few adjustments to accommodate better the dual airbags, now available in dazzling white, silver, and tan colours.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be