Mahindra’s debut EV SUV would have amenities such as linked vehicle technology, a sunroof, and six airbags in the top-spec edition.
The all-electric XUV400, which is modelled on the XUV300 small SUV, was launched by Mahindra a few seasons ago. We now know the iterations that will most likely be available when it is released in January 2023. The XUV400 EV will be available in three different models.
Mahindra XUV400 EV variants and amenities to be anticipated
The XUV400 models will be designated Base, EP, and EL. While a comprehensive specification breakdown has yet to be available, the top-spec edition will have a 7.0-inch touchscreen with Mahindra’s Adreno X system, a single-pane sunroof, and networked car innovation with over-the-air (OTA) improvements. It has six airbags, all-wheel disc brakes, and ISOFIX child seat anchorages for further security. More information regarding the characteristics of all three models will be published closer to the EV’s introduction.
Details about the powertrain and efficiency
The XUV400 is equipped with a 39.4kWh power pack that powers the front electro motor, which produces 150hp and 310Nm of tractive effort. The XUV400, according to Mahindra, can accelerate from 0-100kph in 8.3 seconds, ranking it the fastest in its classification, and it has a peak speed of 150kph.
According to MIDC, the XUV400 EV ranges approximately 456 km on a single battery charge. The XUV400 can recover from 0 to 80 per cent in 50 minutes when attached to a 50kW DC fast converter.
The EV SUV also has three driving modes: Fun, Fast, and Fearless, which change the steering and throttle responsiveness, as well as the amount of regenerative braking.
Info about the debut and price
Mahindra has yet to specify a precise date, but the XUV400 EV’s price will be public in January 2023. We estimate costs to range between Rs 18 lakh and Rs 20 lakh (ex-showroom), and when it is released, it will compete with the Tata Nexon EV Max.
The XUV400 is the debut in Mahindra’s future EV lineup, which will also comprise the XUV.e and BE models beginning in 2024.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be