As everyone is aware, Honda Cars India is developing two new SUVs to compete with the Hyundai Creta and Maruti Brezza for supremacy in the sub-4 metre and mid-size SUV markets, respectively. The automaker has declared that the summer of 2023 will mark the introduction of its first SUV. Its market debut will likely take place this year’s holiday season. In 2024, the well-liked Amaze compact sedan will receive a generational upgrade from the Japanese automaker.
A recent media report suggests that the 2024 Honda Amaze may be built on a modified version of its current platform. The new Honda mid-size SUV will utilise the same architecture. The brand-new Amaze is anticipated to receive substantial visual updates. The new City and (global-spec) Accord served as design inspiration for the small sedan.
The Interior might also incorporate elements of the new Accord and HR-V SUV’s features. A free-standing touchscreen infotainment system with the most recent smartphone connectivity is likely included in the redesigned 2024 Honda Amaze’s interior design. The most recent model has features like automatic climate control, cruise control, an engine starts/stop button, a rearview camera with guidelines, speed-sensing auto door locks, tilt adjustable steering, a rear armrest with a cup holder, LED projector headlamps, LED fog lamps, and 15-inch diamond cut alloy wheels. The aforementioned characteristics will be included in the new Honda Amaze 2024.
The brand-new Honda Amaze’s engine configuration is believed to contain a 1.2L, 4-cylinder gasoline engine with naturally aspirated fuel. The motor can produce 110Nm of torque and 90bhp of peak power. The two available transmissions, a 5-speed manual and a CVT automatic will also be the same. Due to forthcoming RDE requirements that will go into effect in April 2023, the 1.5L diesel engine will no longer be produced.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be