In the WLTP cycle, the MG Mifa 9 can go up to 440 kilometres on a mono charge and boasts a 245 horsepower and 350 Nm automatic gearbox.
The pricing of the updated Hector and Hector Plus were revealed by MG Motor India today at the 2023 Auto Expo in Greater Noida. A number of the British auto manufacturer-powered models, including the MG4 rechargeable convertible, MG5 electronically controlled station waggon, and Mifa 9 luxury electric MPV, are making their local debuts during the biannual car show’s inaugural mainstream media session.
Particularly, the MG Mifa 9 attracts a lot of emphasis for its simple configuration that satisfies the accommodation requirements of the mainstream readership and is also jam-packed with amenities. Inside and out, it does have an upscale atmosphere, and in classic MG flair, it is innovation. Multiple international equities are offering the MIFA (Maximum Intelligent Friendly Artistic) 9 MPV for purchase. Under the collapsible hood, the erect frontal appearance is composed of a substantial diagonal light bar that spans the whole expanse of the car. The conspicuous vertical enclosures for the LED illuminating equipment flank the broad central air intake, and the MPVs luxury appearance is furthered by the chrome accents.
The boxy hatchback is covered by a small LED tail lighting component at the back, and the rear fender also has metallic accents. The MG Mifa 9 had a suspension measurement of 3.20 metres, an approximate measurement of 5.27 metres, a width of 2 metres, and a height of 1.84 metres. Its dimensions are more than those of the Kia Carnival and Toyota Innova Hycross, by reference.
MG is presently debating whether to launch the Mifa 9 in the local industry, and the level of enthusiasm displayed by consumers at the upcoming Auto Expo will be a key factor in that choice. It has a 245 horsepower and 350 Nm electric motor, which is powered by a 90 kWh battery pack. Its peak speed is 180 kmph, and a complete recharge gives it a commuting endurance of 440 km.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be