Aside from the visual upgrades, the Lamborghini Urus Performante’s capacity is enhanced from 641 to 657 horsepower.
Lamborghini India has unveiled its most recent super SUV, the Urus Performante, with pricing beginning at Rs 4.22 million (ex-showroom, India). The Urus had a mid-life update that gave birth to two variant lineups: the comfort-focused Urus S and the handling-focused Urus Performante.
Lamborghini is undoubtedly the automaker with the most “get your camera out” allure. The Italian business has also manufactured supercars for generations, creating the LM002 pickup truck, Urus SUV, and a one-of-a-kind Estoque 4-door sedan prototype.
Following the debut of Huracan Tecnica in India, the organisation has shifted its attention to Urus. This has caused quite a commotion. Many celebs own one since it is the best Lamborghini for Indian roads. Lamborghini has done a fantastic job creating an SUV that looks like a genuine Lamborghini rather than a rehashed Audi SQ8. The Lamborghini Urus Performante has now been introduced in India by the Italian manufacturer.
Urus Performante Lamborghini: performance
The 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 that powers the Urus Performante is similar to the one in the current edition, but it now makes 666 horsepower, 16 more than before. However, the torque number stays intact at 850Nm. The Performante claims a 0-100kph sprint time of 3.3 seconds and a peak velocity of 306 kph (claimed).
The most significant difference in the Urus Performante is the use of suspension systems in favour of conventional air nanoemulsion, but the Urus S retains the former. It eliminates the three off-road settings – Sabbia (Sand), Neve (Snow), and Terra (Mud) – with the move to a sports foundation but gains a single ‘Rally’ version in enhancement to the preexisting Strada (Street), Sport, and Corsa (Track).
The Urus Performante is now 20mm lower, 16mm wider, and 25mm longer than the previous Urus. It also receives an SUV-specific variant of the Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R performance tyres as an alternative.
The appearance and interior of the Lamborghini Urus Performance
The mid-life refresh includes mild aesthetic modifications such as a new bonnet with cooling vents, a more dynamic frontal bumper layout, and a reworked rear bumper with new side vents. Aside from a new design for the optional 23-inch alloy wheels, the silhouette hasn’t changed much.
The Urus Performante’s interior is finished in Black Alcantara as default; however, leather is available as an alternative. The seats have a unique hexagon shape, and ‘Performante’ emblems may be seen on the seats, doors, and roof covering. Lamborghini also provides a Dark Package, which imparts a Matte Black finish to different highlights throughout the vehicle.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be