Hyundai’s new SUV will compete with Tata punch modern look with unique features; ALTO is ahead of ALTO in India, seeing the bumper sales of Tata Punjab in the Micro SUV segment in India; Hyundai Motor India in the coming time Can do, which is tremendous in look and features.
Hyundai Casper SUV Launch:
Hyundai Motor India may launch a new SUV Cassa in the coming time, mainly competing with Tata Panch in the micro SUV segment. Recently, the company launched its compact SUV Hyundai Venue facelifted model and revealed the price of the premium SUV Hyundai Tusson. In the coming time, Hyundai Casper can launch its position in the SUV segment, which will be affordable and feature SUVs.
Hyundai Casper SUV Modern look and Design:
Talking about Kasper’s looks and features, its front has a single slate grill, round shape headlamp, LED DRL, aggressive bumper, silver finish skid plate and wide air dam. Hyundai Casper will get dual-tone roof tales, square wheel archeage, multi-spoke alloy wheels, and black plastic cladding. It is different from the rest of the SUVs.
Hyundai Casper SUV’s powerful Engine:
Talking about Hyundai Casper’s Engine and power, it will see a 1.1 -litre Naturally aspirated petrol engine, which can generate power up to 69 PS. At the same time, a 1.2 -litre Naturally Aspirated Petrol Engine will generate power up to 82bhp. Hyundai Casper can be offered with 5-speed manual and automatic transmission options.
Fantastic dimensions of Hyundai Casper SUV:
According to media reports, Hyundai Casper will be developed on the K1 compact car platform, which will be 3,595mm, width of 1,595mm and a height of 1,575mm. Hyundai Venue will inspire Kasper. The purpose behind launching Casper is that Tata Punch is getting more attention in the micro-size SUV, which has also increased demand in the market.
Amazing features of the Hyundai Casper SUV:
At the same time, it talked about features, 8 -inch touchscreen infotainment system, connected car technology, keen charged carcasses and dual airbags, including dual tone interior, multi-functional steering wheel, Adjustable Hand Rest, Android Auto and Apple Car Play Support with 8-inch touchscreen infotainment systems, connected car technology, reverse parking camera, checked entry and dual airbags Special standard and safety features will be seen.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be