Honda Cars India has discontinued the diesel variants of the Amaze. This compact sedan was updated in August 2021, in which new features were included in it. Now Honda Amaze is available only with petrol engines in E, S and VX variants.
The Honda Amaze gets features like LED projector headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED fog lamps, electrically adjustable and folding ORVMs, a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, cruise control, push start/stop button and paddle shifters.
Amaze’s 1.2-litre petrol engine generates 89bhp power and 110Nm torque. It is mated to a five-speed manual and CVT unit.
Also, Honda has revealed the first design of its upcoming mid-size SUV, which could be launched early this year. The car will rival the Hyundai Creta, Skoda Kodiaq, Volkswagen Taigun and Kia Seltos.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be