The Hyundai IONIQ 5 is renowned worldwide for its innovative design, cutting-edge technology, and next-generation EV experience.
Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Car
The electric car market has experienced rapid expansion within the previous one to two years. This has led to introducing numerous electric vehicles in new and different ways. In this situation, we will discuss an electric SUV whose deliveries will begin in March. Since a long time ago, people have been waiting for the Hyundai Ioniq 5 electric vehicle. Finally, the delivery date was confirmed. This year’s Auto Expo saw the debut of the Hyundai Ioniq 5, an all-electric crossover from the South Korean carmaker Hyundai Motor.
Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Car Delivery
Bookings for Hyundai began in December. According to media sources, this automobile receives 15 bookings each day on average. This car’s per year goal for Hyundai was originally 250–300 units; however, bookings have exceeded that number. This automobile has already received more than 650 bookings. By the end of March this year, the company can begin its deliveries.
How is the Battery power and Range?
This electric vehicle has a very powerful battery. Two lithium-ion battery packs are supplied, 58 kWh and 72.6 kWh. A 214 Bhp motor with 350 Nm of maximum torque is connected to the battery in the vehicle. The brand-new Hyundai electric vehicle offers ultra-rapid 800V charging, which can fill the battery pack from 10 to 80% capacity in just 18 minutes. This electric vehicle ranges from 385 km and 631 km on a single charge.
There were several definite demands, one of which was more environmentally responsible mobility options. By utilising eco-friendly and sustainably obtained components, designers of the IONIQ 5 addressed these issues. The upholstery on the seats is made of eco-processed leather that has been coloured and treated using flaxseed plant oil.
Other soft furnishings in the cabin are made of textiles from sustainable sources, including material woven from PET bottle fibres generated from old crushed bottles, wool, and poly yarns, sugar cane bio components, wool, and poly yarns.
A polyurethane bio-paint made of rapeseed and corn oil is applied to surfaces like the dashboard, switches, steering wheel, and door panels.
This ultra-modern electric automobile uses a lot of clever features. The 12.3-inch HD touchscreen primary display and a second 12.3-inch driver’s display are featured in this electric vehicle. In addition, it has a lot of smart functions that you may access by simply connecting it to your phone. Six airbags are also included for safety.
What is the price of a Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Car?
If we were to talk about the price, the company had set the ex-showroom pricing of this car at Rs. 44.95 lakh, which is only good for the first 500 buyers. With the introduction of the electric vehicle, it is also competing with the Kia EV6.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be