Innovative e-LCVs, including 2 tonne and 7 tonne electrified infomercial automobiles, are introduced at Auto Expo 2023 by Jupiter Wagons Ltd.
At Auto Expo 2023, Jupiter Electric Mobility (JEM) increased its economic representation for infomercial electrified vehicles. Unveiled were the JEM TEZ, a 2.2 tonne GVW automobile, and the EV STAR CC, a 7 tonne GVW engine. The Jupiter Wagons Ltd (JWL) affiliate has established significant alliances/partnerships with provincial and international businesses that focus on the EV industry.
These alliances have improved the brand’s competitiveness. In India, JEM wants to dominate the industry for promotional electrified automobiles. To do this, the business intends to make use of its partners’ knowledge. and provide clients with cutting-edge, dependable automobiles.
Prototype EVs from Jupiter Electrical
The 180 km range of the Jupiter JEM TEZ 2.2 tonne on a solitary possession. It has an efficient energy propulsion and a high-voltage architectural layout. LTO/LFP rechargeable with quick charged LTO composition operate the EV. Jupiter advertises a power supply life of 10+ years and offers a 2-lakh buyback up to 6 years. The battery has a five-year guarantee. It comes with a 7-inch widescreen multimedia system with Telematics capabilities for real-time surveillance. The stated endurance of the Jupiter EV STAR CC7 tonne is 250 kilometres on a complete recharge. It is a specially designed, multi-purpose EV. The rechargeable batteries unit is meant to withstand at least 2,500 refuelling periods.
CEV manufacture from start to finish
Jupiter Electric Mobility (JEM) intends to produce the cars from beginning to end there. also set up maintenance amenities in important regions. This will aid JEM in meeting the needs for a smooth client encounter after-sales. The business will first concentrate on the penultimate transportation sector in significant metro areas. The e-LCVs will first target the significant metros of Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Pune, and Bangalore, focusing on the last-mile distribution requirement.
With over 200 acres of academic land, JEM has industrial plants in Jabalpur, Indore, and Kolkata. Engineering for vehicle components and large-scale production are their areas of expertise. Their technologically advanced methods and knowledgeable employees provide them an edge over competitors. They want to provide a full selection of electric vehicles, including buses, LCVs, MCVs, and HCVs. JEM is prepared to have a substantial influence on the economy with its carefully thought-out and robustly manufactured CEV solutions.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be