The French carmaker launched its first product in the country this year in the form of the C3 hatchback. The ex-showroom price of this car in the country ranges between Rs. 5.88 lakh to Rs. 8.15 lakh. The car gets the option of two engines 1.2L, 3-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol and 1.2L, 3-cylinder turbo-petrol, which generates 82 bhp power and 115 Nm torque and 110 bhp power and 190 Nm torque, respectively. The engine itself gets a 6-speed manual gearbox. It will also get an automatic transmission upgrade soon.
C3 will come in the CNG version.
Citroën is soon going to launch the C3 model in the CNG variant. Whose testing is being done? This car can be launched in the country early in 2023. The car will get a 1.2L naturally aspirated petrol engine with a factory-fitted CNG kit.
Tata Tiago CNG will compete
In the Indian market, the Tata Tiago CNG and the Citroen C3 CNG will face off. The automobile has a 1.2L gasoline engine with a CNG kit. 26.49 km/kg is the vehicle’s mileage. This vehicle is priced at Rs. 6.35 lakh. It will also face competition from Tata’s planned CNG vehicle Punch.
C3 will also come in an electric version.
The company will introduce C3 in its CNG variant before introducing its electrified model. This vehicle has a 50 kWh battery pack and an electric motor that produces 136 PS and 260 Nm of torque. The Peugeot e-208’s global variant likewise uses the same drivetrain.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be