The cost of the Toyota A15, which is anticipated to go on retail at the end of this year, might range from Rs. 6.5 lakh to Rs. 9.5 lakh (ex-showroom) The Fronx coupe SUV had its world debut at the 2023 Auto Expo in Greater Noida thanks to Maruti Suzuki. The five-seater is already available for reservations at permitted Nexa outlets or the internet, and it will formally debut in March or April 2023. The Fronx and the Baleno are both built on the Heartect foundation, and they have a lot of similarities. The Toyota-badged relative of the Maruti Suzuki Fronx, unofficially known as A15. It will possess a similar layout to the Fronx and share a variety of capabilities with it.
In essence, it is anticipated that the Toyota A15 would be comparable to the Fronx in the same manner that the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara and Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder are. The A15 will be under four metres long altogether and feature a canopy like that of a coupe, but its external design may be influenced by the Yaris Cross offered in other countries.
Near the year’s conclusion, the coupe SUV is anticipated to be on market. It will replace the newly terminated Urban Cruiser mini SUV and slot above the Toyota Glanza luxury hatchback. The future Toyota vehicle will probably employ the 1.0L and 1.2L petrol engines, comparable to the Maruti Suzuki Fronx.
The first is a three-cylinder turbocharged petrol powertrain that was formerly seen in the Baleno RS, but it now features mild combo innovation for better fuel economy. It is mated with a five-speed conventional or a six-speed automated transmission alternative with propeller changers and produces a maximal horsepower and thrust force output of 100 PS and 148 Nm, respectively. The larger 1.2-liter K-series DualJet, Dual VVT power plant produces 90 PS and 113 Nm and is coupled to a five-speed conventional dissemination as conventional equipment and a five-speed AMT as an optional extra. Six airbags, a 360-degree video technology, a nine-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system, and other features will be included in the inventory list.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be