Toyota has released the first teaser of the upcoming new Grand Highlander three-row SUV for the US markets. The carmaker has confirmed that the model will debut on February 8 at the 2023 Chicago Auto Show. The company says the new Toyota Grand Highlander will be the “perfect addition” to its product portfolio. It will be positioned between the standard Highlander and the full-size Sequoia. That is, the customers who want to buy an SUV between these two SUVs will become an option for them.
This is the teaser image of the Toyota Grand Highlander.
The teaser image shows its rear profile, two-strip taillamps, a redesigned tailgate and a “Grand Highlander” nameplate. This is the top Platinum trim, which will come with the “Hybrid Max” powertrain. The new Toyota SUV will get a 2.4-litre, 4-cylinder turbocharged engine and an electric motor at the front. This will give more power output. The combined output of this powertrain setup could be 340bhp and 542Nm. A 6-speed automatic gearbox can be found for transmission.
Toyota Grand Highlander will be a big SUV
Compared to the Highlander, the new Toyota Grand Highlander will be bigger and will have crossover-ish handling dynamics. The spy pictures reveal that the SUV will look boxy from the front. The increased length and extended wheelbase will allow more space in the third row without affecting the boot space. Its rear overhang will add to the storage space. As of now, information has yet to be revealed about its interior. There has yet to be any information about its launch in India.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be