Tata Tiago NRG iCNG: Indian auto manufacturer Tata Motors launched the new Tata Tiago NRG CNG car on Tuesday, i.e. 22 November. The company has named this newly launched Tiago as ‘Game Changer’. Tata Motors Car has given information by tweeting, ‘Presenting, The Impressive, The Game Changer, All New Tiago NRG CNG. You will get a chance to experience your off-roading with India’s first Toughroader CNG.
Tata Tiago NRG Price
New Launch This car has been introduced with two variants. The ex-showroom price of Tiago XT NRG CNG is Rs 7,39,900, and that of Tiago NRG i-CNG is Rs 7,79,900.
Look and Design
The Tata Tiago NRG can be said to be a pseudo-crossover based on the Tiago hatchback. The Tiago NRG i-CNG comes with body cladding all around with faux skid plates, just like the petrol version of the car. The car also gets a black roof, black ORVMs, roof rails, fog lights and dual-tone alloy wheels. The CNG version of the NRG gets the same design theme.
Tata Tiago NRG Color Options
According to the company’s official site, Tata has launched the Tiago NRG in 4 colour options. You can buy them in Cloudy Grey, Fire Red, Polar White and Foresta Green colours.
Meanwhile, for passenger safety, the latest hatchback version is equipped with i-CNG technology, with which the vehicle can automatically switch from CNG to petrol mode in case of a gas leak. Also, both its variants get essential safety features like dual airbags, electronic brakeforce distribution (EBD), corner stability control, anti-lock braking system (ABS) with a rear parking assistance sensor.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be