The country’s leading automobile manufacturer Tata Motors (Tata Motors), announced the prices of the new Tiago EV (Tiago EV) on 28 September. The company started booking for its new electric car Tata Tiago EV on 10 October. This electric hatchback has received 20,000 bookings so far. Deliveries of the model will begin in January 2023. Currently, its waiting period is up to 4 months.
Customers interested in buying the new Tata Tiago EV can book it by paying a token amount of Rs 21,000. Tata Tiago EV (Tata Tiago EV) is the latest electric car in the Indian market and also the cheapest. Launched at a starting price of Rs 8.49 lakh ex-showroom, the Tiago EV is available in a total of 7 variants. These variants differ in trim level, charging options and battery pack size.
Battery charging time
Tata Tiago EV supports a fast-charging option. The DC fast charger can charge the battery from 10 per cent to 80 per cent in 57 minutes. This is, of course, the ideal and fastest charging time.
The Tiago EV gets an automatic transmission as standard. It also gets automatic climate control, rain-sensing wipers, cruise control, an 8-speaker Harman sound system, and connected car technology.
Speed and Performance
The Tiago EV is based on the company’s Ziptron high-voltage architecture that uses a permanent magnet synchronous electric motor. This car can accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in 5.7 seconds. It has two drive modes.
when will delivery
Test drives of the car will start in late December 2022, while its deliveries will start in January 2023. The carmaker has already confirmed that the delivery date of the electric hatchback will depend on the variant, colour, booking time and date. Upcoming Car news Per customer preference and demand, the 24kWh battery pack variant has been given priority for production to match customer expectations at the delivery time.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be