Tata Motors started the deliveries of the Tiago EV shortly before its launch in the electric segment. In the first batch, the company delivered two thousand units.
Tata has started delivering the country’s cheapest electric car Tiago Electric. The company has begun the delivery of the electric hatchback in 133 cities of the country in the first batch. The company announced the prices of the car on 22 September and started taking bookings for the Tiago EV from 10 October 2022 and test drives in December 2022.
The Tiago EV is offered two battery options. One of these batteries is 19.2 kWh, and the other battery is 24 kWh. The 24 kWh battery can be run for approximately 315 kilometres after a full charge. While the car gets a range of 250 km with a 19.2 kWh battery.
Tata Tiago EV supports a fast-charging option. The battery can be charged from 10 to 80 per cent in just 58 minutes using the DC fast charger. This is, of course, the ideal and fastest charging time.
The company has also given regenerative technology in Tiago Electric, which helps increase the car’s range. Other features include push-button start, cruise control, auto temperature control, electric ORVMs, height adjustable driver’s seat, cooled glove box, rear wiper and washer, electric tailgate release, follow-me-home lights, puncture repair kit, touchscreen infotainment system, leatherette. Many features like upholstery are available.
Vivek Srivastava, Head of Marketing, Sales and Strategy Tata Passenger Electric Mobility, said, “The launch of Tiago EV was aimed at accelerating the growth of the Indian electric vehicle market, and we are happy to announce that we are right on track with this product. On the back of a strong force, sales of cars continue in 133 cities. We have complete faith in this brand for the success we are celebrating today.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be