Tata showcased its new SUV Sierra at Auto Expo 2023. This car can come on the market by the year 2025. This car will be placed above the Safari SUV in the company’s portfolio. This car will compete with Mahindra Scorpio-N in the country. However, Tata has not disclosed its features.
The Sierra Electric will get a bigger battery pack than the Tata Nexon EV Max, which offers a range of 437 km with a 40.5kWh battery pack. The electric motor generates a power of 143 bhp and a torque of 250 Nm.
Tata Sierra Petrol
The Tata Sierra may come with a new turbocharged gasoline engine in the petrol version, which will come with 1.2L, 3-cylinder and 1.5L, 4-cylinder petrol engines capable of producing outputs of 125PS/225 Nm and 170PS/280Nm, respectively. The first engine is used with Tata Nexon, while the second is used in Tata Harrier and Safari.
The Tata Sierra petrol will be slightly different from its electric version. Its production-ready model could be similar to the model presented at the Auto Expo. The Sierra EV will get a new faux grille, sporty front bumper, sleek headlamps with a chrome strip, dual-tone wheels, and a large glasshouse with blacked-out C and D pillars.
The 2.2-litre diesel engine can generate outputs of 370 Nm and 400 Nm with two power tunings, 132 PS/300 Nm and 175 PS. A 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine is also available, generating a torque of 370 Nm or 380 Nm with 203PS power. Both these engines get the option of a 6-speed manual and automatic gearbox.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be