Vehicle manufacturer Tata Motors has once again increased the price of its popular car Tata Nexon among customers. You will be surprised to know that in 2022 the price of this sub-compact SUV car has increased for the third time. Remember that earlier, the price of this Tata car increased in January and then in July. This time 18 thousand rupees have increased the price of Tata Nexon. After the increase in the price, now what is the new price of this car, let us give you detailed information about this.
Tata Nexon Price: See New Price:
After Tata Nexon increased its price by 18 thousand rupees, now the price of the petrol model of this Tata car starts from 7 lakh 70 thousand rupees, which goes up to 12 lakh 88 thousand rupees, tell that both these prices are ex- Showroom price is. On the other hand, talking about diesel variants, now the price of the Tata Nexon diesel model will start from Rs 10 lakh (ex-showroom), which will go up to Rs 14 lakh 18 thousand (ex-showroom).
This sub-compact SUV from Tata gets a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine that generates power of 118bhp and a peak torque of 170Nm. At the same time, a 1.2-litre engine has been given in the diesel car, which generates power of 108bhp and peak torque of 260Nm. This car comes in 6-speed manual gearbox and 6 speed AMT transmission option.
In Tata Nexon, the company has given a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto; Apple Car Play support. Apart from this, features like wireless charging, ABS with EBD, and dual front airbags will be seen with ventilated seats.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be