Since its debut in January 2020, the Tata Nexon EV, the domestic automaker’s first electric SUV, has been generating volume for the business. It has recently passed the 35,000 sales milestone and is India’s best-selling EV. Nexon EV Max (the long-range version), which the business released this year in two variations and promised a range of 437km, was available. Tata Nexon EV Prime will be the new name of the electric SUV in July 2022, and Max will add regen modes.
A new SUV model, the Jet Edition, with a starting price of Rs 17.50 lakh (Nexon EV Prime) and Rs 19.54 lakh, was added to the portfolio in September 2022. (Nexon EV Max). With a silver roof and a bronze body, it has the “Starlight” dual-tone paint scheme. Compared to the ordinary model, the Jet Edition’s highlights are gloss black or silver rather than electric blue. In January 2023, Mahindra & Mahindra is expected to release a new competitor to Tata’s electric SUV.
The electric SUV, known as the Mahindra XUV400, will be offered in three variations: Base, EP, and EL. The range-topping models will be the only ones to offer features like an electric sunroof, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Mahindra’s Adreno X software, and connected car technology with over-the-air (OTA) updates. Five colour options, including dual-tone colours, will be available for the XUV400.
The new Mahindra electric SUV’s drivetrain will consist of a 39.4kWh battery pack and an electric motor with 150bhp and 310Nm of torque. It can reach a top speed of 150 kmph and range from 0 to 100 kmph in 8.3 seconds. A full charge is said to give the new Mahindra XUV400 a 456km range. It will handle both conventional and DC rapid charging. Three driving modes will be available on the EV: Fun, Fast, and Fearless. Interestingly, it’ll be the first car in its class to have a one-pedal drive mode, called Lively mode.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be