There are a lot of sales of fuel-powered hatchback cars because people in India do not currently have access to affordable electric vehicles. Now, affordable electric vehicles could enter the Indian market in the future, and with the MG Air, the electric version of the Tata Nano might also be introduced. Electra EV specifically designed the Nano electric, which Ratan Tata currently owns. The Tata and Nano logos from the body panels have been taken off for the same. The XM version of the Nano is the basis for the vehicle. According to looks, the vehicle is identical to any other normal Nano on the road. The car still has the same dimensions, design, and interior. The new digital instrument cluster designed for this car is the only visible interior alteration. According to reports, the Tata Nano will soon be available for purchase under the name Jayem Neo, and it will have a low price and a good range.
When will Tata Nano Electric be launched?
In 2018, Coimbatore-based company Jayem introduced the electric variant of Nano with its badge as Jayem Neo Electric and decided to give 400 units of it to cab aggregator Ola. In the coming time, common people will also be able to buy Jayne Neo, and an official announcement about it can be made soon.
How much is the price, and what is the battery range?
According to reports, the Jayem Neo version of the Nano EV, which might price up to Rs 5 lakh, may be launched in the coming days. This car uses a 72V battery pack and has a 200-kilometre maximum driving range on a single charge.
Nano electric car features:
The Nano Electric has numerous unique features, such as electric power steering, air conditioning, front power windows, Bluetooth, a multi-information display, and a remote locking system. The Nano Electric project has reportedly been assigned to Jayem by Tata Motors, who also acquired him.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be