Tata Motors is gearing up to unveil a wide range of new models, mostly electric vehicles, at the Auto Expo 2023. The company will showcase its current range of EVs, including Nexon EV, Tiago EV and Tigor EV, at the auto event. The company may also showcase the updated Safari and Harrier SUVs at the Auto Expo.
The domestic automaker will also introduce 3 new electric vehicles at the Auto Expo 2023. It is reported that the brand’s next electric car will be based on the Punch sub-compact SUV. The Tata Punch EV will make its global debut at the 16th edition of the Indian Auto Expo. The company will also showcase the Curvv SUV Coupe EV Concept and the Avinya EV Concept at the auto show. Some changes can be made to give a fresh feeling to both these models.
Tata Punch EV
The electric avatar of the Tata Punch will be designed on Generation 2 (Sigma) platform, a heavily modified version of the ALFA architecture. This platform will be optimized for converting to electric, as the transmission tunnel will be removed to create a flat floor to accommodate the larger battery pack. It is expected to be offered with two battery pack options.
The company showcased the Curvv EV concept in April 2022. The concept indicates the brand’s next step towards an electric future. Tata has confirmed that the SUV coupe will offer multiple powertrains, including pure EV, petrol and diesel. The electric model is based on the modified X1 platform used in the Nexon range. It is expected to get a bigger 40kWh battery pack with a range of over 400km. The new model will rival the MG ZS EV, Hyundai Kona EV and the Mahindra XUV400. It will likely be 4.3 meters in length and get a longer wheelbase.
The Avinya is the first concept model from the brand to be based on the Generation 3 architecture – ‘Born Electric’, which supports multiple body styles. The new architecture will offer more cabin space with the same footprint. Tata’s Born Electric is a skateboard pure EV platform in which designers can use the best weight and space efficiency (best weight and space efficiency). Powertrain details of the all-new Tata Avinya EV are yet to be revealed. Tata Motors aims to offer an electric range of over 500 km for all its future EVs designed on its Generation 3 platform.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be