Tata Motors will showcase more EV models in the upcoming 2023 Auto Expo and be the country’s leading company in the electric segment. Tata Motors has a very high market share in this segment, and the company has captured a large part of the market and is constantly making efforts to expand its portfolio.
After Tiago EV, there will be entry of Punch EV
The company has included new products like Tiago EV and Tigor EV in its EV portfolio in the recent past. At the same time, Punch EV may also be launched soon as a new and essential product, competing with Nexon EV in India. It will be the cheapest electric SUV. Punch EV is also based on a flexible platform. Talking about the styling, it could get blue-coloured accents all around and differently-designed wheels. Its architecture will be similar to the Tiago EV, but it will use a bigger battery pack, which is expected to provide a more extended range. Punch EV can be seen as a concept car at Auto Expo. While we will get to see its production unit later.
The Punch EV will be the fourth model to be launched in Tata’s electric vehicle portfolio, and it is expected to be priced at Rs 2 lakh more than the top variant of the regular model. Due to Punch EV’s lower price than Nexon EV, the company would like to attract customers’ attention towards it.
Harrier EV may also be introduced.
At the same time, Tata can also showcase the Harrier EV as another concept car. It will be a premium EV SUV above the Nexon EV, and like a premium EV, it is likely to get a range of 400-500 km. It will be interesting to see the Harrier EV in the market as there is currently no petrol engine option available on the Harrier.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be