Tata Motors has launched an updated version of its updated Tigor EV. The 2022 Tata Tigor EV model lineup is available in 4 variants. This includes the XE, XT, XZ+ and XZ+ LUX variants. The company has also announced their price.
All these variants are Rs 12.49 lakh, Rs 12.99 lakh, Rs 13.49 lakh and Rs 13.75 lakh, respectively. All these prices are ex-showroom. The new model of the electric sedan offers an extended range with more ‘luxe’ features and a unique Magnetic Red colour option.
Commenting on the launch, Shailesh Chandra, Managing Director, Tata Passenger Electric Mobility Limited and Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles Limited, revealed that the company has 89% market share with a total of 50,000 electric cars plying on the roads. The automaker has received over 20,000 bookings for the electric sedan within a month of its launch. The new Tata Tigor EV is in line with the brand’s New Forever philosophy and has premium features. The company has been tracking customer driving patterns across 600 million km covered on Indian roads.
Talking about the features, the updated model of this electric sedan gets leatherette upholstery, leather-wrapped steering, auto headlamps, rain-sensing wipers and cruise control. Latest Car News All variants of the new Tata Tigor EV are now available with features like Connected Car Technology – ZConnect, Multi-Mode Regeneration, Smartwatch Connectivity and Tire Pressure Monitoring System (ITPMS). It also gets a tire puncture repair kit as standard.
The 2022 Tata Tigor EV offers an extended ARAI range of 315km on a single charge. The electric sedan uses a 26kWh liquid-cooled, high energy density battery pack and IP67-rated battery pack and motor. The setup generates maximum power of 55kW (54.2bhp) and a peak torque of 170Nm.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be