From Maruti to Hyundai have made big launches on the first day of Auto Expo 2023. But the biggest explosion was done by Tata Motors. Where Maruti introduced its first electric car, Hyundai launched its Ioniq 5 electric car. At the same time, Tata Motors introduced 5 vehicles simultaneously. The special thing is that these include electric petrol and CNG cars.
Tata Harrier EV
After the Nexon, the company also introduced its Harrier SUV in the electric version. It looks quite similar to the Harrier with the ICE engine. But it has a futuristic look with clear lines and a closed grille. The front gets a new split headlamp setup. The side profile looks exactly like the Harrier, while the taillamps get some updates and design changes.
It will be an AWD vehicle, which could come with a dual-motor setup. It is based on the Gen 2 EV architecture, offering a better range and more power than the Gen 1 version.
Tata Sierra EV
Tata Motors also introduced the Sierra EV, which no one expected. It was shown in 2020 as well, but the current model looks closer to production. The Sierra EV has been updated and looks quite different from the concept showcased by Tata Motors. It has been brought in 5 door layout. The Sierra EV gets a completely closed grille and a more prominent bumper. A chrome stripe joins both headlamps. The Sierra EV gets blacked out C and D pillars and a large glasshouse at the rear.
The company first introduced Tata Curvv as an electric concept. Now the company has announced to bring it with a turbo-petrol powertrain. It will be obtained for sale in the Indian market in 2024. It is the first SUV coupe of its kind, which shows the futuristic design of the company. It gets a new-looking grille, sloping styled boot and squared wheel arches. The shoulder line is very strong, and the body cladding is thick. On the inside, it gets a layered dashboard, multiple screens and sharp design elements.
Tata showcased the all-new Avinya concept at the 2023 Auto Expo. It is based on the Gen3 platform. It will offer a range of at least 500 km with its Born Electric platform. Tata has confirmed that the car will be launched in 2025. However, further details on the vehicle have yet to be shared.
Tata Motors also introduced CNG versions of its popular models – the Altroz hatchback and the Punches mini SUV. The company still needs to disclose information about the launch of Tata Ultroz CNG and Punch CNG. Tata Ultroz CNG should be brought with a 1.2L turbocharged petrol engine. While the Punch CNG will get a 1.2L 3-cylinder Revotron petrol engine.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be