Beginning in the second week of January 2023, the following iteration of the Indian Auto Expo is planned. Numerous automakers have chosen not to participate in the upcoming edition of the biannual Auto Show, including Mahindra, Volkswagen & Skoda, and Renault-Nissan. According to a recent media report, the 16th edition of the Indian auto show will have around 70 businesses and their products, including both 4-wheeled and 2-wheeled vehicles.
According to the source, various electric cars with sticker prices of around Rs 15 lakh will be displayed at the Auto Expo by manufacturers like Tata Motors, Hyundai Motor India, and MG Motor. To speed up EV adoption in the nation, reasonably priced EVs will be marketed to “consumers in the mainstream market.” The vehicle event will also give many businesses, including startups and IT companies, a centralised stage to present their ideas and engage with media, consumers, and regulators.
It is well known that MG Motor India will exhibit their brand-new 2-door electric car at the 2023 Auto Expo. The intended market for the new 2-door variant will be city commuters. Its price is anticipated to be around Rs 10 lakh and is based on the China-spec Wuling Air EV. According to reports, production of the new model will start in March 2023. The new entry-level small EV is anticipated to have a battery pack of about 20 to 25 kWh, close to 40 horsepower, and a practical range of about 150 kilometres on a single charge.
The Indian market will see several new electric vehicles from Tata Motors. The Tata Tiago EV, the company’s smallest and most cheap electric car, will start shipping in January 2023. The public will also see the new compact EV at the 2023 Auto Expo. The domestic manufacturer is also anticipated to present the Punch-based EV and the Altroz EV at the biennial exhibition. While the Tiago EV is based on the modified X1 platform, both variants are based on the modified ALFA platform.
Hyundai still needs to provide information on its inexpensive EV. A new electric SUV for the Indian market, however, is apparently in development at the company. It will be a mass-market EV with compact battery packs and a cheap skateboard platform. Sometime in 2024, the production-ready EV is anticipated to debut. A 200–220 km–the range is probably what it will provide.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be