Tata Motors is about to launch the updated model of its Harrier and Safari SUVs next month. Along with the Red Dark Edition of both these SUVs, Tata Motors is also preparing to launch its popular Nexon SUV. The company has teased all these three models in their Red Dark Edition, which shows that they will be launched in the market soon.
What’s new in Tata Red Dark Edition?
At the Auto Expo 2023 held in January, the company showcased the Dark Red editions of its Harrier and Safari SUVs. Many new features have also been included in it, along with red accents. These SUV cars displayed at the Auto Expo were named Tata Red Dark Edition. These featured all-black exteriors along with 18-inch alloy wheels, red brake callipers and a small red subtle insert on the grille.
It will get a large touchscreen infotainment system, ADAS and a fully digital instrument cluster. Along with this, it will also get additional security with six airbags. Other changes include cosmetic updates, including ventilated front seats, carnelian red seats with a quilted pattern, red grab handle, unique grey trim on the dashboard and a black piano theme on the steering wheel. Along with this, a glimpse of the red accent will be found in many places. However, the company has yet to confirm whether all these features will be available in Tata Nexon as well or not. All these features are expected to be similar to the model shown at Auto Expo 2023.
Tata Motors has recently upgraded its entire passenger vehicle line-up to comply with the BS6 Stage-II norms. That means the updated Harrier, Safari, and Nexon will follow these new norms.
Will compete with MG Hector
The new Tata Harrier will compete with the facelifted MG Hector, which gets a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol (143PS and 250Nm) and a 2-litre diesel (170PS and 350Nm) options. It gets an optional eight-speed CVT transmission along with a 6-speed manual.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be