Tata has been working on the new Harrier facelift for a long time and has now started testing the latest version of the SUV ahead of its debut next year. The Tata Harrier facelift is expected to be unveiled at the 2023 Auto Expo and will get a host of cosmetic changes apart from improved features and safety tech.
The new Tata Harrier facelift will be presented with an updated design language and an essentially new front look. For starters, the front now gets a new set of grilles, redesigned headlights and new top-mounted LED DRLs. Apart from this, it is also expected to get revised bumper styling from new alloy wheels and new LED taillights.
Equipped with ADAS feature
Many other minor design changes can also be seen in the Tata Harrier facelift. Radar technology was also given in the test mule. The Harrier facelift can be offered with ADAS safety technology. The new safety pack will also get adaptive cruise control to prevent or reduce the impact of an accident. Upcoming Car News We expect features like Tata’s latest touchscreen infotainment system on the interiors.
These features will also be present.
Features like a 360-degree camera system, digital instrument console, a large panoramic sunroof, and power-operated front seats are likely to be part of the new Harrier facelift package. As revealed, Tata is expected to continue with the same 2.0L diesel engine with the facelifted Harrier. In its current iteration, this engine produces 170 PS of peak power output while peak torque, on the other hand, stands at 350 Nm. This engine could come mated to a 6-speed manual or an automatic gearbox.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be