This is important news if you plan to buy cars like Tata’s Nexon, Harrier or Tiago. Tata Motors, one of the leading car companies in the country, has increased the prices of its cars from today, i.e. February 1.
According to the information given by the company, in this news we are telling you which cars can be increased and from when they can be increased.
According to the company, from February 1, the company’s cars will become costlier by 1.2%. The price hike will vary according to the model and variant of the car. The company sells cars in the petrol, diesel, CNG and electric segments in the Indian market. But the cars whose prices will increase from February 1 include only cars with petrol-diesel engines. The company is also not increasing the prices of electric segment cars.
The company has attributed the increase in the cost of raw materials to an increase in prices. Due to this, the cost of construction is rising. Because of this, the company is increasing the price of vehicles. Until now, the company was bearing the burden of costs but is passing this burden on to the customers.
In 2023, Tata will introduce CNG variants of the Altroz hatchback and punchy SUV. Both models were recently unveiled at the Auto Expo 2023. Tata Harrier and Safari facelift could also be introduced in the coming months.
- A 10.25-inch infotainment system.
- A new digital instrument cluster.
- A 360-degree camera.
- An adjustable driver’s seat with ambient lighting.
Powering the 2023 Tata Harrier and Safari facelift will be the existing 2.0L turbo diesel engine producing 168bhp and 350Nm of torque.
Tata Motors will bring a few new cars in the next two years, including the Harrier EV, Curve and Sierra. The Tata Curvv and Sierra SUVs will be offered with both petrol and electric engines.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be