Tata Motors is set to launch CNG variants of its cars Altroz hatchback and Punch Micro SUV, in the market. These cars can be seen in the market by June this year. The company displayed both of these cars at the 2023 Auto Expo. The company entered the CNG segment last year with its Tiago and Tigor.
Their CNG variants can price around Rs 90,000 to Rs 1 lakh more than their regular model.
The Altroz and Punch CNG will get a split tank setup, which will be fitted in the boot floor. But there will be plenty in its boot space. The capacity of each CNG tank found in it will be 30 litres. However, the company still needs to disclose information about its boot space. The regular variants of Altroz and Punch offer boot space of 345 litres and 366 litres, respectively.
Altroz and the Punch will get the same 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder, NA petrol engine. This engine produces 86 PS of power and 113 Nm of torque. This engine generates 77 PS and 93 Nm of torque in CNG mode. The car will only come with a 5-speed manual gearbox in CNG mode. The company has claimed mileage of around 26-27 km/kg from the CNG versions of both these cars.
A 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity, a semi-digital instrument cluster, an engine start/stop button, automatic climate control and a height-adjustable driver seat will be seen.
Tata Altroz CNG will compete with Maruti Baleno CNG in the Indian market, which gets a 1.2 L petrol engine. The mileage of this car is 30.61 km per kg.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be