Auto Expo 2023 is being organized in Noida in our country, where various vehicle manufacturers have introduced more than one new model. Meanwhile, a supercar has been showcased in Taliban-ruled Afghanistan. The name of this car has been kept as Mada 9. This car has been designed jointly by 30 engineers of Afghanistan Technical Vocational Institute (ATVI) and ENTOP Studio. It is the first supercar model in the country.
The development of the Mada 9 is currently in its prototype stage, which has taken engineers more than five (5) years to build. Toyota’s 1.8-litre DOHC 16-valve VVT-i engine has been used in this car. This is the same 4-cylinder petrol engine that was used in the 2004 model of the Corolla sedan. In this Toyota car, this engine generates a power of 166 to 187 hp. However, some modifications have been made to this engine for Mada 9, but the information still needs to be received.
There needs to be more information about when the Mada 9 will be launched. But it will be sold first in Afghanistan only. After that, it will be launched in the global market.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be