In addition to increased horsepower, the revamped 1.2-liter turbo petrol powertrain for Nexon will provide greater acceleration and gasoline economy.
At the 2023 Auto Expo, Tata Motors is drawing a sizable crowd as it displays a variety of conventional, electrical, and multipurpose cars. Additionally, two new turbo-petrol engines have been launched; these will power well-known vehicles including the Nexon, Harrier, and Safari.
People who want an explosive acceleration will be drawn to revolutionary locomotives from Tata Motors. Additionally, there will be a benefit in the shape of improved fuel efficiency. Both of the turbo models meet BS6 Phase 2 emission standards.
The new 1.2-liter turbocharged gasoline engine from Nexon The new 1.2-liter, naturally aspirated turbo petrol engine from Tata Motors produces a maximum of 125 PS at 5,000 rpm and a maximum of 225 Nm at 1700-3500 rpm. Both conventional and torque convertor choices are probably offered. Both pure petroleum and fuel mixed with 20 percent ethanol can be used in the powerplant. The Nexon’s 1.2-liter turbocharged petrol engine currently produces 120 PS and 170 Nm. Either a 6-speed conventional or 6-speed AMT gearbox is connected to it. It is obvious that the new 1.2-liter turbo-petrol engine has substantially superior performance statistics. A 55 Nm increase in torque will result in a significant difference in driving dynamics whereas a 5 PS power increase may appear ordinary.
The redesigned 1.2-liter turbocharged petrol engine from Nexon has a number of upgrades. It makes use of a compact, robust frame made entirely of aluminium alloys. The adoption of high-pressure direct fuel infusion technique and an upgraded ignition mechanism has enhanced acceleration and fuel efficiency. Other improvements to the engine comprise the twin camshaft sequencing, water cooled flexible configuration turbocharger, integrated emissions manifolds in cylinder head, changeable oil pump, servicing free valve train and regulating chain, and improved catalytic converter.
The 1.5-liter turbocharged engine in Nexon will be updated to comply with BS6, Phase 2 pollution standards. It is doubtful that there will be any significant efficiency differences. The 1.5-liter ecoboost engine produces 110 PS and 260 Nm in its present configuration. Both a 6-speed conventional and 6-speed automatic transmission are available. Both the petrol and diesel Nexon models come with Eco, City, and Sport drive configurations. Despite being a success, petrol versions of Nexon account for the majority of sales. Just 16% of sales of Nexon vehicles between January and September 2022 came from diesel versions. Similar facts apply to rival Hyundai Venue, where diesel vehicles accounted for 22% of total sales from January to September 2022.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be