Sony and Honda are working on an electric car, which will be sold through the sub-brand Afeela. The company will first sell this car in the US, Europe and Japanese markets. After that, it will be launched in India. Recently, this car was introduced at the Consumer Electronics Show.
The car will get a new dashboard, 2-spoke steering wheel, grey interior and dual-screen setup, daytime running lights (DRL), hidden LED taillights with sharp lines and an attractive front bumper.
Along with the advanced software system in this futuristic car, ADAS level-3 technology can also be seen to improve the cloud-based subscription features.
Only a little information has been given about this electric car’s power pack and range. But, according to estimates, this car can give a range of up to 600 km on a single charge.
The company will launch this car in 2026. Only then its price and availability will be informed. However, the company will open the booking of this car in 2025. According to estimates, Afeela can keep this car for around Rs.30 lakhs.
Tata’s upcoming electric car Tata Punch and Citroën’s Citroën C3 electric car are among the vehicles competing with this car of Sony and Honda in India.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be