According to media reports, Skoda will introduce CNG in cars for the first time. The CNG variant of Kushaq can be brought to the Indian market by the company. The company is preparing for this.
What will be the specialty?
The most prominent feature of Skoda’s SUV Kushaq will is that its choice is the first car of the company to be introduced with CNG. Currently, the company sells only petrol or diesel-fueled cars in the Indian market. Along with this, its second feature will be that it will be the country’s first car (vehicle) to have an automatic version with CNG.
How will the engine
According to the information, a one-liter three-cylinder petrol engine can be given in the SUV. Due to this, the SUV will get 115 bhp and 178 newton meters of torque. On the other hand, as an option for the second engine, the SUV can be equipped with a 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine. Due to this, the SUV can get 148 bhp and 250 newton meters of torque. Although this power will be available with the petrol engine and CNG, its capacity may be slightly less. But the SUV could be offered with both manual and automatic transmissions.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be