New pictures of the model in the black shade of the Skoda Enyaq iV electric SUV have been leaked. This electric SUV was being charged at a charging station near Pune when this car was spotted. According to media reports, the Czech automaker has imported the vehicle for testing purposes and is planning to launch it around the second half of 2023.
The Skoda Enyaq iV electric SUV is based on Volkswagen Group’s MEB platform, specially designed for electric vehicles. A lithium-ion battery pack with an electric motor powers the electric SUV. It is available globally in several different trim levels with varying sizes of battery and driving ranges.
The model seen in India is the Enyaq iV 80x, which gets the highest powertrain specifications. It comes with a 77kWh battery pack with 125kW DC fast charger. The motor is mated to both front and rear axles producing AWD and a total of 261 bhp power.
According to Skoda, the Enyaq iV 80x electric SUV can sprint from 0 to 100 kmph in 6.9 seconds. The car claims to offer a WLTP-rated range of up to 513 km on a single charge, making it the most extended-range electric vehicle once it sells in India.
The Enyaq iV is available globally in both rear-wheel drive and all-wheel drive configurations. Some features on the Enyaq iV include a digital instrument cluster, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather and microfibre fabric upholstery, a 13-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 19-inch Proteus, A host of features include alloy wheels and advanced driver assistance.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be