At the current Auto Expo 2023, Tata Motors presented the new Harrier and Safari Dark Versions. Surprisingly, the demonstrated prototypes appear more athletic than the current Dark Editions. The Advanced Driver Assistance System is what gives these SUVs greater value (ADAS).
The suite includes a number of operational and submissive protection technologies, including automatic emergency braking, lane transformation alert, blind spot surveillance, collision abatement, door open alert, driver monitoring, high beam enhancement, and front collision cautioning.
The 2023 Tata Harrier and Safari Dark Edition also has a 360-degree camera, a revolutionary 10.25-inch smartplay infotainment technology, and a 7.0-inch computerised driver’s interface. Six languages are supported by the speech controlled feature on the info unit. Additionally, it has moon lighting functionality and stylish red leatherette seating. The chairs with remembering features and the electrical Bose mode are now accessible in the 2023 Tata Safari Dark Edition. Additionally, the co-passenger seat has an electronic control system.
The 2023 Tata Harrier and Safari Dark Edition have a sleek black logo on the front end when it comes to appearance. Its fresh style is further enhanced by the red callipers and black aluminium wheels.
There have been no engine-level modifications. The 2.0L turbodiesel turbo powerplant that powers both the new Harrier and the Safari Dark Edition has a maximum output of 168bhp (170PS) and 350Nm of torque. A 6-speed conventional and a 6-speed automated powertrain are standard on both SUVs.
The pricing spectrum for the Tata Harrier SUV vehicle now ranges from Rs 14.80 lakh to Rs 22.35 lakh. The Tata Safari has a starting price of Rs 15.45 lakh and a maximum market value of Rs 23.76 lakh. The valuations shown above are all former.
The automaker displayed the Harrier SUV’s electric version at the Auto Expo 2023. The prototype serves as the foundation for the company’s Gen 2 platform, which is effectively an extensively updated version of the Omega design. The automaker has declared that the Tata Harrier EV’s manufacturing model would be available for purchase by 2025.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be